“Golden Years” a show for the seasoned citizen
Senior Centers, Churches, Community Centers, Assisted Living Facilities, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Independent Living Communities, senior retreats and centers all love magic and entertainment that speaks to the experienced generation. Since you’re the person responsible for making sure a busy facilities schedule offers the best of the best, then read on…
Although kids magic is my clearly specialty, I prefer to call it family friendly. My “Golden Years” show is like magical therapy that celebrates the Golden Years. It’s a dynamic 45 minute magical show combining magic, comedy, audience interaction and much more, every detail was designed specifically for seniors and special care residents. It’s a kids show, for adults.
- The magic is big and colorful and for those that might struggle with seeing, there are no small props.
- I wear a mic so everyone can hear.
- I use music from the 40’s 50’s, 60’s and 70’s, the music your residents love!
- I set up a huge Vaudeville like curtain backdrop converting any community room into a cool stage.
- If necessary, my state of the art LED portable lighting system keeps the stage bright and cheery.
- I use lots of residents as assistants .
- The jokes are funny for all ages.
No detail is left unattended. So what are you waiting for? Call me today for my very special 45 minute weekday magic show.
“Golden Years” magic in brief (January 2014):
The show begins with music and a quick series of color changing rings and a a cane appearing from nowhere. We step back to 1955 and do magic with 45 records! The residents all participate in some hand wringing fun and the rest… You’ll just need to see it for yourself!