It is that time of year again that your Child turns another year older. New age, new responsibilities, and a whole party for you to plan for him or her.
Being from Colorado, I’m glad to say you have a lot of options from jumpy castles to movie theaters and even Chuck E Cheese. And let’s not forget the amazing food and geographical beauty the Denver area has well (who doesn’t love a picnic in the mountains?).
Denver does have a lot of options for your Child’s Birthday Party but even with tons, keep in mind that magic shows (and balloon twisters) get booked up early. You cannot usually find a Denver Magician at the last minute. Planning in advance means you have a Denver Magician and make your child’s wishes come true for a magic show.
For all of you Denver Colorado area parents, here are some tips to make sure that your Child will have his or her favorite magician (or balloon twister) come and perform for their party.
- Plan early, usually 1 or 2 months in advance.
- Do research, makes sure the Denver Magician has lots of 5 star reviews on Google.
- Watch their videos and makes sure they are hilarious and make the party lots of fun.
- For a Balloon Twister, look at the balloons they’ve made, they should have lot’s of photos.
- Ask around, see if anyone in your circle has hired a Denver Magician before and try to get a name.